Deep fry ice cream, a fattening but tasty desset. Hope to share and everyone will enjoy it.
1)1 Scoop of ice cream ( based on your favourite flavour)
2) 4oz of cinnamon
3)4oz of sugar
4)6oz of cornflakes (crushed)
5)1/2 oz. of honey
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and roll one scoop of hard frozen ice cream in the mixture.
- Roll the ice cream in crushed cornflakes.
- Make sure flakes stick to the ice cream.
- Immediately place ice cream back into the freezer to harden.
- To deep fry, heat oil to 375 degrees and immerse the coated ice cream approximately 5 seconds.
- Allow oil to drain from ice cream, then place in dish. Pour honey over the ice cream and whipped cream around sides.
- Can have some topping added.